Monday at 17:00 from Feb.2014
(Click on Image to open in a new window)
Just a quick email to introduce myself. ‘Outreach Judo’ is the training arm of Peebles Judo Club, has taken over delivery of Judo at Newlands Activity Centre from Sportif, who have been running the sessions extremely successfully for a number of years. Unfortunately due to other commitments, Peter and Preeti are no longer able to carry on with the club. Preeti very kindly contacted me and asked if I would be willing to take the club on, and I am more than delighted to do so. I’ll be assisted by Dave Anderson, whom many of you have already met.
A quick introduction:
- I have over 15 years’ experience coaching judo, 40 years of playing Judo, and I am currently graded at 4th degree black belt.
- I hold a UKCCL3 coaching certificate. All my qualifications and certificates will be available for you to examine on Monday evening.
- I am the Director of Training at Peebles Judo Club www.peeblesjudo.org , which is an extremely well-established and fun Judo club with over 100 members ranging in age from 5 to 72!
- I now work full-time as a Judo coach in schools and clubs.
- I am an assistant coach to the national development squad and Police Scotland national coach.
- I am Lead Child Protection Officer for Judo Scotland.
The cost of the session will remain the same as with Sportif; £5 per session.
If you wish to continue your Judo with me, you will become a member of “Outreach Judo”, which means you can train at Peebles for free on Wednesday evenings if you want. So if you miss your Monday session, you can come to The Gytes on Wednesdays.
We also run an academy class at Cardrona on a Sunday afternoon for the more serious player. Please speak to me if you’re interested in taking Judo a step further.
Really looking forward to meeting you all on Monday. It’ll be fun!
Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.
Yours in judo,
Peebles Judo Club
Office – 01896831589
Mob – 07812601885
Find us on Facebook